Bachelor’s at Mathematics from State University of Feira de Santana (2005), master’s at Mathematics from Federal University of Pernambuco (2008) and doctorate at Mathematics from Federal University of Pernambuco (2011). Has experience in Mathematics, focusing on partial differential equations. More specifically, Fluids Dynamics in low regularity functions spaces and Parabolic partial differential equations on unbounded domain.
- Institutional affiliation from 2011 to 2013: State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Institutional affiliation, from 2013 to actual: Federal University of Sergipe (UFS), at department of mathematics.
More details of my works:
- ReseachGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Marcelo_Almeida4,
- FAPESP Virtual Library: http://www.bv.fapesp.br/en/pesquisador/101427/marcelo-fernandes-de-almeida/
- Curriculum vitae (in Portuguese): http://lattes.cnpq.br/9525634422840271